Select Your College/University:
UNCW Jobs Search Results
Found 292 listings, displaying 1-20
Retail Sales Associate - Part-TimeMarketSource is currently searching for a part-time Retail Sales Associate to work within our partner, Target Mobile. This is a part-time position, designed to increase sales and revenue of wireless products and services through direct selling within our partners national retail locations.
- Driving sales productivity and customer satisfaction within Target Mobile retail locations on various Wireless products, accessories and services to customers
- Engaging in side-by-side selling with retail associates
- Developing and managing in-store promotions, and coordinating with appropriate personnel
- Implementing and managing wireless sales events in retail locations
- Positioning Client’s value, including but not limited to:
Training and Coaching:
- Providing positive reinforcement and adult learning techniques to promote learning and skill improvement
- Maintaining sound knowledge of multiple carriers wireless products and services
- Attending requested training sessions and conference calls
- Reviewing new product and service offerings from Target
- Establishing and managing critical relationships within Target Mobile
- Developing and managing positive business relationships with retail store management and employees
- Must be 18 years or older
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work weekends
- Proven self-starter
Physical Job Requirements:
- Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items
- Requires the ability to move around the store and maneuver merchandise when necessary
- Requires moving around the store to assist Customers
Club Demonstration Services (CDS), the nation's largest consumer experience marketing company is seeking an energetic, outgoing, social, and assertive individual to join our dynamic team as a Sales Advisor.
Summary of Position
The part-time Food Demonstrator position requires you to prepare and demonstrate food and vendor product to club members for the purpose of promoting sales.
Roles and Responsibilities
You must have basic cooking skills and food knowledge in regards to preparing and giving cooking and recipe ideas to club store members. You must be able to positively engage members to promote and increase sales of product.
Skills and Qualifications
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions. Must be able to stand the duration of a six hour shift and perform tasks with minimal supervision. Requires bending, walking, stopping, reaching kneeling, twisting, grasping, pushing and pulling. Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends. Excellent communication skills and superb member care. Neat appearance and good grooming. Adhere to dress code. Required to pass Club Store Food Safety Certification. Required to pass Criminal Background check. Required to pass Drug Test. Basic computer skills a plus!
The ideal candidate for the Security Officer position is excellent with customers and has an impressive ability to communicate. This is a great opportunity to join Universal Protection Service; a dynamic high-powered security team focused on securing client properties while delivering exceptional customer service. Universal Protection Service proudly supports the 100,000 Jobs Mission, a group of leading U.S. companies whose goal is to collectively hire 100,000 transitioning service members and military veterans by 2020.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Foot, Bike or Golf cart patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
Requirements for this position include the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
This position is Part Time offering benefits including $8.25/hour pay + anniversary bonus + on the spot recognition program + 401K. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for long term stable employment.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Run as needed
- Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
- Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
- Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
- Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written more
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
UNCW Jobs NEWS ARTICLES
- What College Students Look For In Internships
- 5 Jobs You Never Even Thought About to Get Extra Cash During the...
- My Life in the News Industry
- Didn’t Land An Internship This Summer? 5 Ways You Can Still Be...
- Social Media: Using It To Your Advantage
- Seek Happiness, Not Success
- Make Your Summer Productive…and Have a Great Time
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeDuke UniversityEast Carolina UniversityUniversity of North Carolina - Chapel HillNorth Carolina State University Wake Forest UniversityUniversity of North Carolina at CharlotteUniversity of North Carolina at GreensboroAppalachian State UniversityNorth Carolina A & T State UniversityUniversity of North Carolina-WilmingtonNorth Carolina Central UniversityBarton CollegeBelmont Abbey CollegeCampbell University IncCatawba CollegeDavidson CollegeElizabeth City State UniversityElon UniversityFayetteville State UniversityGardner-Webb UniversityGreensboro CollegeGuilford CollegeHigh Point UniversityJohnson C Smith UniversityLenoir-Rhyne UniversityMars Hill CollegeMeredith CollegeMethodist UniversityMontreat CollegeMount Olive CollegeNorth Carolina Wesleyan CollegePfeiffer UniversityQueens University of CharlotteSaint Augustine's CollegeSalem CollegeShaw UniversityUniversity of North Carolina at AshevilleUniversity of North Carolina at PembrokeWestern Carolina UniversityWingate UniversityWinston-Salem State UniversityCaldwell Community College and Technical InstituteCape Fear Community CollegeCentral Piedmont Community CollegeWake Technical Community CollegePeace CollegeAsheville-Buncombe Technical Community CollegeWalker College of BusinessLouisburg College
- By State
- By City
Jobs on Uloop provides UNCW students with Full-time Jobs, Part-time Jobs around UNCW, and Internships in both Wilmington and across the country. Jobs on Uloop are listed by employers who are looking to hire college students at UNCW. The full-time jobs and internships may be national, regional, or local, and the part-time jobs are typically on or near the University of North Carolina-Wilmington campus. As you prepare your resume for a summer internship or as you begin applying for full-time jobs, Uloop is a source of job opportunities that are available for students at UNCW.
College Student Jobs are also available at these other schools
NC Student Jobs
- North Carolina State University Jobs»
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill Jobs»
- Duke University Jobs»
- Appalachian State University Jobs»
- East Carolina University Jobs»
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte Jobs»
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro Jobs»
- Wake Forest University Jobs»
- Wake Technical Community College Jobs»
- Western Carolina University Jobs»
- University of North Carolina at Pembroke Jobs»
- North Carolina A & T State University Jobs»
- Meredith College Jobs»
- Peace College Jobs»
- Guilford College Jobs
College Student Jobs
- UC Davis Jobs»
- UC San Diego Jobs»
- University of Washington Jobs»
- UC Santa Barbara Jobs»
- UC Santa Cruz Jobs»
- Rutgers University Jobs»
- Cal Poly Jobs»
- UC Berkeley Jobs»
- UC Irvine Jobs»
- San Francisco State University Jobs»
- UCLA Jobs»
- Oregon State University Jobs»
- New York University Jobs»
- University of Virginia Jobs»
- Florida State University Jobs